Social Housing – Assisted Living
- Smart social housing to cut the cost of maintaining housing, improve living conditions and health and social care provision. Predict events and optimise the resource to service these events. Increasing jobs per day and reducing cost per unit.
- Helps make it easier for people to live independently for longer and make it possible to discharge people earlier from the hospital. Reduce the cost of providing housing and increase the life of the housing stock.
- Includes a LoRa network across Liverpool, 2,000 homes with ‘Safehouse’ devices which incorporates four sensors; temperature, sound, humidity and electricity.
- Predicting job quantity and duration based on location and type, across 7,000 properties in the South of England
- Date: October 9, 2017
- Category: Social Housing - Assisted Living